A blend of herbs, vitamins, probiotics and omega oils to supplement your pet’s diet.
- as a daily multivitamin, prebiotic, mineral and herbal supplement
- when you feed a raw, BARF or home-cooked diet
- to help to maintain a healthy, glossy coat
- to help to manage joint health
- to help maintain healthy bones
- to assist in managing good digestion
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: 1/2 tsp
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Per 5 grams: Vitamin A (283 IU); Vitamin C (5mg); by Vitamin D3 (0.4mcg); Vitamin E (1.3 IU); Vitamin B1 (0.12mg); Vitamin B2 (0.14mg); Vitamin B6 (0.17mg); Vitamin B12 (0.08mcg); Nicotinamide (1.5mg); Pantothenic Acid (0.5mg); Folic Acid (20mcg); Biotin (10mcg); Bacillus coagulans (143 millioon spores); Brewers Yeast (2g); Kelp (2.5g); Spirulina (0.25g); Evening Primrose Oil (0.1g), MSM (50mg).