A blend of herbs and nutrients formulated to nutritionally support stiff, old or arthritic pets.
- to help to maintain good joint health
- in elderly dogs
- in active dogs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
Devil's Claw, Methylsulphonyl methane, Glucosamine, Evening Primrose Oil, Phytosterols, Fenugreek, Kelp, Steak flavour
Hi there! I am giving your joint formula to all three of our dogs. All for very different reasons = 12year old - broke her back when she was younger and now has a limb in her front leg. 9 year old - had a stomach op a few years ago and ever since he battles with a limp in his one back leg as if nerves or something were damaged during op. Our 3 year old jumped off a wall to follow our son when she was a couple of months old(vet said as she was so young no damage was done), however she limps when she's been for a run or been running for her ball a lot.
They all enjoy the taste and have noticed that the younger 2 haven't been limping and the old girl is definitely been better especially as colder weather is normally her worst. Thank you, Caryn
People who bought this product, also bought